Tax Information

If you use our subscription service to offer subscriptions to your audience, you must fill out a tax form before you will be allowed to cash out. 

Streamers subject to US taxes must fill out a W9 form. 1099-K forms will be issued by our payment providers (PayPal or Dwolla) if you qualify to receive one.

Internationally based (non-US) streamers must fill out a W8-BEN (or W8-BEN-E) form. You will not receive a 1099 form.

GameWisp does not withhold any taxes from the cashouts you receive. We recommend that you consult a tax professional to understand tax obligations.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.