Commissions’ Revisions system is how you can collaborate with your designer while they’re working on your job. You use Revisions to provide feedback and instruction to your designer.
To use Revisions:
- Click View Revisions on your Client Dashboard. This page will show a list of all job items in the overall job, as well as any revisions that have been uploaded for the job.
- You can click on any item to see its revisions and what the designer plans to do next (Next Steps).
- After leaving feedback on a revision, you will be presented with a confirmation window. Your options in this window are:
- Reject and Try Again. Select this if you’re unhappy with the current revision and want the designer to try again before moving forward with their Next Steps.
- Accept and Move Forward. Select this if you’re happy with the current revision and want the designer to move with their posted Next Steps.
When a designer has completed all the work for an item, they will post a Final Revision. You have the option to Accept or Reject a Final Revision.
- If you Accept the Final revision that item is considered complete and will be made available for download when the entire job is finished.
- If you Reject the final revision, the designer will be given the option of providing another revision or to call the final revision the final version.
- Due to the feedback process enforced by the Revision system, rejecting a final revision should be incredibly rare. If you are dissatisfied with the designer’s work, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.