We will now set up a Discord Benefit in the a GameWisp Tier.
Before Attempting this step, please make sure you linked Discord and Added the bot to your server.
- Here is how: Link Your Discord Account To Your GameWisp Channel
- Full Setup Walkthrough Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7e3ZVO38bo&feature=youtu.be
- Go to the Configuration Page (you can see the link in the main sub navigation menu), and then click "Tiers and Benefits"
- Once you are there, turn on Edit Mode, which will allow you to add benefits to Tiers. Click "Add Benefits" in the tier you want to add the Discord Benefit.
- At this point, you will see a set of suggested benefits. Discord is on the top row. Go ahead a click that to configure your discord benefit.
- On this screen, is where all the magic happens:
- You can Name the benefit and create a description. We provide a default, but feel free to customize it to whatever you want. You can add more than one Discord Benefit per GameWisp Tier (as well as more than one in the campaign itself, so different tiers can have different roles / channels / etc.)
- Clicking the Guild Drop Down allows that user to select a server to give someone access to. When they choose that guild, it will dynamically load the channels and roles they have access to in the guild. The user can then select the role and channel for this benefit.
- Select whether this benefit should be delayed (should this only be delivered after a certain amount of time as a sub? 3 months? 6 months?). You can just hit no for the purposes of this test.
- Now you can hit "Add to Tier", and then we have a new Discord benefit for subscribers to that tier!
- Hit Save Changes above the tiers, and confirm the save! Then you are good to go!